Instant Jalebi Mix
We pride ourselves in retaining a 100% natural ingredient base in each of our instant mixes. To bring you that authentic taste with an uncompromising emphasis on complete purity. Staying true to the Chitale policy of cent-percent authenticity in quality and hygiene, we solemnly assure you genuine instant mixes. So you know it’s unadulterated bliss when you taste it!
Preparation of Jilebi
- Add 1300 ml water in Instant Jilebi Mix. Mix it into a batter slowly without forming lumps.
- Allow it to stand without disturbing for 10 minutes.
- Transfer batter into a Jilebi Squeezer (Plastic bottle) or use conventional method.
- Squeeze out Jilebies into heated refined oil or ghee in a flat bottom frying pan.
- Fry Jilebi's crisp on medium heat.
- Soak the fried Jilebies in warm sugar syrup for 30 seconds.
- Now your delicious Jilebies are ready to serve.
Preparation of Sugar Syrup:
- Dissolve 10 cups (average size) of sugar in five cups of water and boil it to a thick syrup.
- Add lime juice (2 lemons), saffron, cardamom powder or essence to the syrup as per desired taste.