Gulab Jamun Mix
Instant Gulab Jamun Mix
We pride ourselves in retaining a 100% natural ingredient base in each of our instant mixes. To bring you that authentic taste with an uncompromising emphasis on complete purity. Staying true to the Chitale policy of cent-percent authenticity in quality and hygiene, we solemnly assure you genuine instant mixes. So you know it’s unadulterated bliss when you taste it!
Preparation of Gulab Jamun
- Add 3/4 cup (average size) 120 ml water to the mix and make it into soft dough by gently mixing.
- Add water in steps while mixing. Apply vanaspati or ghee to your palms and make small round shaped or elongated jamuns.
- Fry them over low heat in edible oil (or ghee) over a period of 5 minutes, till golden brown jamuns develop.
- Do not fry on high flame or at the smoking point of the fat. Soak the fried jamuns in hot sugar syrup of moderate strength until the jamuns have absorbed the syrup fully.
Preparation of Sugar Syrup
- Dissolve 4 cups (average size) of sugar(600 g approx.) in equal quantity of water and boil it for 5 minuts.
- Flavour the syrup with cardamom or saffron.